Monday, October 19, 2009

Trick-or-Treat...for a cause!

Hey ya'll,

Just thought I would update you with a little project we are planning. As many of you are aware, social justice is a pillar of our program. One thing I remember doing as a teenager was to Trick-or-Treat for an organization called UNICEF. I know we were able to raise a good bit of money doing it, so I brought the idea up with other members of the house. Everyone agreed that we would take to the neighborhood streets and ask for donations. To open up to a larger audience, I have created a donation page for anyone to donate money if they so choose. Please do not feel obligated, but I wanted to give the opportunity to anyone who might wish to participate. Below is a link to the page; just click and follow the directions on the page to make a donation. Thanks for all your support!

http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/SJWNewOrleans

~Rebekah

2 comments:

  1. Great idea Rebekah, I'm in.....thanks for giving us an opportunity to make a difference...barb kupchak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We appreciate your generocity! :)
    ~Rebekah

    ReplyDelete